Physicians Immediate Care Centers is an urgent care center located in Pocatello, ID providing non-emergency urgent care services.
Urgent care centers in Idaho like Physicians Immediate Care Centers provide medical care often at a more affordable rate than hospital emergency rooms and with more convenience than a doctor’s visit. Appointments are not required and these centers are typically open more hours than doctor’s offices.
- Urgent Care Clinics May Be More Customer-Friendly
- Urgent Care Centers Are Typically Conveniently Located – With So Many Urgent Care Centers Across The U.S., It Should Be Easy To Find An Urgent Care Center “Near Me”
- Some Urgent Care Clinics Offer Virtual Appointments
- Urgent Care Providers Typically Cost Less Than Emergency Room Visits
- Urgent Care Facilities Have Shorter Wait Times So You Can Quickly See A Doctor
While Urgent Care Centers may be better for many medical issues, it is important that you seek Emergency care at an ER or call 911 for true emergencies. Emergency Rooms are specially equipped to treat conditions like heart attack, stroke, and trauma.