Curry Medical Center Urgent Care is an urgent care center located in Brookings, OR providing non-emergency urgent care services.
Urgent care centers in Oregon like Curry Medical Center Urgent Care provide medical care often at a more affordable rate than hospital emergency rooms and with more convenience than a doctor’s visit. Appointments are not required and these centers are typically open more hours than doctor’s offices.
- Urgent Care Clinics Typically Cost Less Than Emergency Room Visits
- Urgent Care Providers May Be More Customer-Friendly
- Urgent Care Doctors Have Shorter Wait Times So You Can Quickly See A Doctor
- Urgent Care Centers Help To Reduce The Congestion In Hospital Emergency Rooms So Everyone Can Get Timely, Appropriate Care
- Urgent Care Facilities Can Treat A Wide Range Of Problems
While Urgent Care Centers may be better for many medical issues, it is important that you seek Emergency care at an ER or call 911 for true emergencies. Emergency Rooms are specially equipped to treat conditions like heart attack, stroke, and trauma.