Community Care Urgent Care & Family Practice – Pocatello is an urgent care center located in Pocatello, ID providing non-emergency urgent care services.
Urgent care centers in Idaho like Community Care Urgent Care & Family Practice – Pocatello provide medical care often at a more affordable rate than hospital emergency rooms and with more convenience than a doctor’s visit. Appointments are not required and these centers are typically open more hours than doctor’s offices.
- Urgent Care Centers Participate In Insurance Plans And May Be In-Network Providers
- Urgent Care Providers Can Treat A Wide Range Of Problems
- Urgent Care Clinics Can Treat A Wide Range Of Problems
- Urgent Care Doctors Can Treat A Wide Range Of Problems
- Urgent Care Facilities Help To Reduce The Congestion In Hospital Emergency Rooms So Everyone Can Get Timely, Appropriate Care
While Urgent Care Centers may be better for many medical issues, it is important that you seek Emergency care at an ER or call 911 for true emergencies. Emergency Rooms are specially equipped to treat conditions like heart attack, stroke, and trauma.