CareNow Urgent Care – Ann & Simmons is an urgent care center located in Las Vegas, NV providing non-emergency urgent care services.
Urgent care centers in Nevada like CareNow Urgent Care – Ann & Simmons provide medical care often at a more affordable rate than hospital emergency rooms and with more convenience than a doctor’s visit. Appointments are not required and these centers are typically open more hours than doctor’s offices.
Why Should I Choose Local Urgent Care Centers?
- Urgent Care Providers May Be More Customer-Friendly
- Urgent Care Centers Are Typically Conveniently Located – With So Many Urgent Care Centers Across The U.S., It Should Be Easy To Find An Urgent Care Center “Near Me”
- Urgent Care Facilities Typically Cost Less Than Emergency Room Visits
- Some Urgent Care Facilities Offer Virtual Appointments
- Urgent Care Centers Have Shorter Wait Times So You Can Quickly See A Doctor
While Urgent Care Centers may be better for many medical issues, it is important that you seek Emergency care at an ER or call 911 for true emergencies. Emergency Rooms are specially equipped to treat conditions like heart attack, stroke, and trauma.