Advanced Urgent Care & Primary Care is an urgent care center located in Las Vegas, NV providing non-emergency urgent care services.
Urgent care centers in Nevada like Advanced Urgent Care & Primary Care provide medical care often at a more affordable rate than hospital emergency rooms and with more convenience than a doctor’s visit. Appointments are not required and these centers are typically open more hours than doctor’s offices.
The Advantages Of Using Urgent Care vs Emergency Room
- Some Urgent Care Doctors Offer Virtual Appointments
- Urgent Care Doctors Participate In Insurance Plans And May Be In-Network Providers
- Urgent Care Centers Typically Cost Less Than Emergency Room Visits
- Urgent Care Centers Have Shorter Wait Times So You Can Quickly See A Doctor
- Urgent Care Facilities Are Typically Conveniently Located – With So Many Urgent Care Facilities Across The U.S., It Should Be Easy To Find An Urgent Care Center “Near Me”
While Urgent Care Centers may be better for many medical issues, it is important that you seek Emergency care at an ER or call 911 for true emergencies. Emergency Rooms are specially equipped to treat conditions like heart attack, stroke, and trauma.