10 Minute Walk In Clinic is an urgent care center located in Arlington, WA providing non-emergency urgent care services.
Urgent care centers in Washington like 10 Minute Walk In Clinic provide medical care often at a more affordable rate than hospital emergency rooms and with more convenience than a doctor’s visit. Appointments are not required and these centers are typically open more hours than doctor’s offices.
The Top 5 Benefits Of Urgent Care vs Emergency Room
- Urgent Care Centers Typically Cost Less Than Emergency Room Visits
- Urgent Care Centers Have Shorter Wait Times So You Can Quickly See A Doctor
- Urgent Care Centers Are Typically Conveniently Located – With So Many Urgent Care Centers Across The U.S., It Should Be Easy To Find An Urgent Care Center “Near Me”
- Urgent Care Centers Help To Reduce The Congestion In Hospital Emergency Rooms So Everyone Can Get Timely, Appropriate Care
- Urgent Care Centers Can Treat A Wide Range Of Problems
While Urgent Care Centers may be better for many medical issues, it is important that you seek Emergency care at an ER or call 911 for true emergencies. Emergency Rooms are specially equipped to treat conditions like heart attack, stroke, and trauma.